Our acronym DoKDoK comes from the German description "Doktorandenkonferenz zur Diskussion optischer Konzepte" - In English, it is the "Doctoral students' Conference for the discussion of optical Concepts".
DoKDoK gives you the unique opportunity to discuss your research on eye level with other doctoral students in a collegial atmosphere. You can build a network with other young researchers from all over Germany and from around the world. Furthermore, DoKDoK gives you the opportunity to get in contact with companies in the area of optics and their representatives.
Yes, of course. DoKDoK aims to bring doctoral students in all stages of their work together and enable fruitful discussions.
Please have a look at "Submit Abstract" (if available at this point in time) and keep in mind, that submission will close eventually.
For information regarding the conference fee, please have a look at "Registration" (if available at this point in time).
Just send us an eMail under "Contact / Newsletter". We always appreciate Sponsoring/Support as well as helping hands.
As we are sure that this is a common question, we are glad to provide the answer:
- What does the acronym actually stand for?
- What are the benefits of participating in DoKDoK?
- Can I participate if I just started my PhD?
- How can I apply to present a talk or poster at DoKDoK?
- How much does it cost to participate?
- I would like to support DoKDoK - how can I help?
- Whats the diffraction pattern of the DoKDoK-logo?