A 11. May I apply although I have not (yet) finished my current academic degree?

Yes, you can apply with a preliminary Transcript of Records including all completed courses (or any other overview of attended classes and achieved grades officially issued by your education institution) thus far. This document needs to be uploaded to our Online Application System, as it is required to evaluate your application.

However, the earlier we receive your Academic Degree Certificate and your official Transcript of Records the better. Please provide us with both documents as scanned PDF-files as soon as possible. If these certificates are not issued in the German or English language please also provide a certified translation.

Your Academic Degree Certificates and your Transcript of Records (as well as certified translations if necessary) will have to been shown upon your enrollment at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena at the latest.