B 12. I have previously changed my field of study. Do I have to provide any documents in this case?

Even if you changed your field or courses of studies, please provide information about this time and - if applicable - provide a transcript of records for the courses you attended within the cancelled or changed program. Furthermore, a short description of the reason for changing your studies will be needed as well.