B 9. What is the "School Leaving Certificate"?

The "School Leaving Certificate" provides you with the necessary qualification for admission to a university or other higher academic institution (e.g., Abitur, secondary school leaving licence, baccalaureate, A-levels, high school graduation certificate, senior school certificate (e.g., WASC) etc.).

If you took a placement or assessment test to enter university, this is a separate document to be uploaded ("Higher education entrance qualification").